Links where you can download some books on Forensic Linguistics

By Nur Inda Jazilah - November 14, 2019

Since many of you're interested in studying, researching, or even practising Forensic Linguistics (FL), below you can find some links where you can download some books on FL. I've grouped them into several different topics so you can choose which one interests you the most.

This was how I usually spend my weekend at Uilenstede
Others media you can learn how forensic linguists work:
  • Netflix series Manhunt is about how the Unabomber was solved
  • JonBenet Ramsey on YouTube (2 parts) is a documentary of how several experts tried to solve the case. Here's the link
  1. Part 1
  2. Part 2
Also, you can read my analysis on a student's suicide note here. Or, my very first piece of FL presented in a conference back in 2016.

Those above are what I had so far, I may update the books occasionally. So, make sure you check the links.

Hope you find it useful. I keep my fingers crossed for whatever you're doing atm!

PS: Do let me know if one of those links is broken or inaccessible. Hit me up on my Twitter account @jazilaaah or my email address jazilah.nurinda@gmail.com 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wah, makasih banyak bahan" materinya, Kak. Aku cukup tertarik sama FL. Btw, beberapa waktu ini, aku ngikutin Ka Jazil. Berawal dari browsing" nyari referensi jurusan kuliah S2, aku nemu profilnya kakak yang kuliah jurusan FL. Kebetulan, pas kuliah S1 dulu, aku sempet belajar matkul FL di semester" akhir. Seru banget, sayang cuman sebentar belajarnya karena cuman 3 sks. Btw, dulu aku kuliah S1 Sastra Indonesia. Sehat selalu ya, Kak!

    BalasHapus